Sunday, May 10, 2009

Welcome To The Family...

Uncle Jimmy
Ashlie and Zailin
Ashley (Tommy's stepdaughter) Sheila and Meg


Baby Billy and Meg


Matt , Meg, Sheila, Alyssa and Madison







Cara and Larry Joe Felicia, Uncle Al and Larry










Candyce and Mike

Great Grandpa Larry and Zailin







Sheila (far right) and the St Charles singers








So I thought I'd try this Blogger space to create a place for us to post messages, updates and even pictures. I have a Blog on this site, and well, its just a place where I come to waste some time. Its not very hard to do, look @ me!! Feel free to putz around as all of you have recieved an email with the log in and the password.

I hope some of you that have time will share things going on in your lives and pictures of your growing families.

I thought I'd put some on here now!

I will post the emails I have received from Terri and Felicia tomorrow.

Enjoy the site, its all yours!!

ps. I am not so good at HTML, so if you errors that I have done, feel free to fix them!!

xo

Mair


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this webpage for all of us Mair, it's really a great thing...I will sit and enjoy others offerings for awhile as I'm not great at technology *as you know! This was really nice!!! uhhh now i have to select an account...huh??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw comments, then I clicked, then there were none... clueless! Hope whoever commented, liked the page. Mair

    ReplyDelete